Verge3D has just launched their first release. Version 1.0 starts out with a suite of powerful features.
- One click HTML preview render
- Visual logic programming using Blockley
- Utilizes the three.js engine with no coding required
- PBR Materials
- Local development server
- Browser based Application Manager
- Utilizes glTF (GL Transmission Format)
Verge3D is a 3D web development platform that uses Blender (other CAD platforms are planned) to create 3D web content. Using the already-powerful three.js engine and the glTF transmission format, Verge3D enables you to create objects, scenes and entire 3d web applications for your website. This platform includes a local development server and a browser-based application manager. A powerful visual coding function allows artists to add logic functions to their application with no coding required. A one-click HTML preview allows you to export your scene instantly to see how it will handle in a browser.
You can download Verge3E at soft8soft.com